Have A Great Weekend!

This work week has passed by so fast for me...-God bless America, and that much appreciated Wednesday off!

Any exciting plans for the weekend?

Source
On this end, I am going to take it easy...although I am pretty excited about the release of To Rome With Love. I plan on hitting the movie theater on Saturday night to watch Allen's tribute to one of the most fascinating cities in the world! As much as I worship his NYC movies...I love his vision of some European cities like Barcelona or Paris -I still remember how emotional I got in the theater when I saw parts of Oviedo and Avilés in Vicky Cristina Barcelona. Those cities are located on a 18- mile radio of my hometown!

How about you, darlings? Have a safe and happy one!


8 comments

  1. the movie looks nice, I didn't even know about it, let us know how you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm dying to see that movie, dear!!! I love Woody Allen!!!, I'm looking forward to your impressions about this one!

    Besos y abrazos!

    Inés
    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna see the movie as well :)

    love your blog :)

    wanna follow each other?

    xcocolienx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That movie looks great. I'll be taking it easy this weekend too..staying out of the heat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've not heard about this-sure I will like it though. PS-look,me,newest follower!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too is soo looking forward to that movie! Have a lovey weekend! xoxo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came across your fabulous blog today and am having a little read through. Following ya!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your fabulous blog today and am having a read through. Following ya!!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top