Two Years...And Counting!



Two years ago, while spending my 4th of July break in Niagara Falls, I met a German boy who ended up turning my life upside down -in a fantastic way, of course.

During the past two years, we did the long-distance thing, fueled considerably our AA mileage accounts and for the last six months, we've been living together in Bonn, Germany

I fell in love with his kindness, intelligence, generosity, values and sense of commitment and responsibility, and I am happy to say that he surpasses my expectations every day. 

I started this blog back in January 2012, when I had already decided that it was going to be my last year in USA -as  I was determined to move to Germany at the end of that year. By that time, my relationship with Michael was in full swing and now I am happy that I could document our trips as I take a look at the posts once in a while and it's so much fun! (You are so right, Johanna!)

Here you have some of my favorite: the Key West (1, 2, 3 and 4) and NYC series (1, 2 and 3), Gulf of Mexico, Cocoa Beach or my Germany bound.

And as long as we're down that road, this is how we actually met.

Thanks Michael. Two years...To many more! 

Also, thank you for reading! Xo, 



1 comment

  1. Such a nice post!!! wishing you lots of happiness with him!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top