Have A Great Weekend (Ten Links Friday)

Source


Hey amigos! Any plans for the weekend? We'll be taking it easy around here, as next Friday we'll be flying to Spain to celebrate Lucía's christening. So exciting! Here you have a few links from around the Internet that caught my attention this week. Have a great one!

- Deconstructing the art of respectful disagreement (Inc.)
- Bob Dylan 101 (NY Times)
- Roasted squash seeds for the win (Reading My Tea Leaves)
- Michelle Obama's speeches are just perfection (Mashable)
- Okay, so this is the color of the season, and OP knows it (Who What Wear)
- I couldn't agree more (my daughter loves it!) (The Coveteur)
- How to succeed like Diane (Elle)
- How to optimize our blog photos  (Flying The Nest)
- Unusual beaches...really cool! (When On Earth)
- Fall traditions around the world  (Mental Floss)

1 comment

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top