This week, I'm starting the 'Packing Strategies Series.' I've been reading several articles about this matter, and now that most of us are planning our Summer vacation, it seems to be the right timing to put together some 'strategies' to follow when figuring out what to throw on the suitcase before a well-deserved vacay.
So, strategy #1 is what I called 'Staple Items' -was inspired on this article featured on Refinery29. Think about the two or three pieces that you'll be wearing all the time. Then, choose the remaining wardrobe options to match them:
3. Staple #3 Comfy/stylish flats
4. How rad those pants are?!
5. Perfect dress for Summer nights
6. Basic/ sexy cropped top
7. Part of my personal 'uniform' when travelling to hot places
8. I just love how this looks with a jeans short!
9. You can wear this cutie from day to night on any given Summer day
10. To me, the sexiest basic item ever!
Combining all the items above, I see a total of eight super cute looks.
Do you usually use this 'strategy' to select the wardrobe options for an upcoming trip?
I'll be sharing some other strategies during the next few days!