Happy Fourth Of July!

Happy Fourth Of July, darlings! 

I truly hope you are having a great time and enjoying the food and celebrations alongside your beloved ones.
On my end, I have been feeling a bit sick during the day, so it was all about sleeping and drinking fluids. In the early evening I felt better and decided to watch again one of my absolute favorite movies of all time: The Bridges Of Madison County. I guess that was my personal way to celebrate the Independence Day. 

Source
'I was acting like another woman, yet, I was more myself than never before.'

On a more personal note, thank you so much for your lovely comments on yesterday's post about my anniversary. It was a very personal and intimate post and your sweet comments made the celebration even more special. 

2 comments

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top