You're My Vacation!

How was your weekend darlings?
As I anticipated last Friday, Michael finally made it to Miami in one piece (Yay!) However, all the excitement took a toll on my health, and I spent most part of the Saturday in bed with high fever. Nothing that a good sleep, Aspirins and liquids couldn't fix, though.
By Sunday morning I was feeling great again, and later that day, we headed to a date at one of my favorite places in Miami, the Standard hotel, where one of my favorite Miami-based musicians, Brendan O'Hara, was performing that night at the De Lido lounge -the hotel's most intimate space. This song got stuck in my head:
You're my vacation,
You're my favorite radio station,
You're my happy hour, 
You're my sweet and you're my sour.






Btw -and on a more 'gossipy note'- click here if you want to see Nicole Scherzinger from The Pussy Cat Dolls 'hitting' on Brendan during Miami's X-Factor's audition

Have a nice week! 

7 comments

  1. Awww! Well you made the best of things! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so glad you got better, I love Miami I live an hour away but don't take advantage of it like I should. Have a great time!

    XO, Adropofbiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you felt better and got to enjoy date night. Sounds like a great song! I love when certain lyrics just 'pop' out at you and you think to yourself - yeah that's pretty awesome!

    Have a fabulous day!

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elsa,

    So glad you're feeling better! xoxo - L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I'm so sorry you got sick for Michael's arrival:( Glad you are feeling better. You look so gorgeous in that picture!!! You are glowing!!

    Enjoy ever minute of your time together, and I can't wait to see more pics:-)
    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your fever but Miami is sure to cure anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lovely night - glad you recovered in time for a great evening out together.

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top