Three Summer Findings That Rocked My Beauty World

Aloha dear friends! This Summer which is about to end, will always be remembered as one of the most special and intense ones of my life. On the less-existential department, it will also be remembered as the Summer I came across a few beauty and health-related staples that 'rocked my beauty world.' 

1. Lemon + Lime Water

Source
As much as I try to drink an average of 1.5 liters of water everyday, to be honest, I never particularly enjoyed doing it. Inspired by plenty of blogs talking about the wonders of fruit-flavored water, I decided to try my own version of it, adding lemon and lime slices to my daily water intake. The result surpassed my expectations, and now I can drink 2+ liters a day, and more importantly, I enjoy every sip. 

2. Lip Scrub DYI

Source
I'm not proud to admit that I've never taken care of my lips like I should have. Big mistake! On the bright side, this DYI Lip Scrub is a miracle worker. It can't be any easier to prepare, and the results are spectacular. Plus, nothing like being able to save some coins in beauty treatments without compromising effectiveness, right?

3. Perfection Lumiere CHANEL

Source

Without a doubt, the absolute best foundation I ever tried. Perfection Lumiere lives up to its name, providing the perfect balance between light texture and hard-core coverage. The first time I tried this make-up gem, it looked like I had 'photoshopped' my make-up-free face. I couldn't tell that I was actually wearing a coat of foundation. True story. I couldn't recommend it enough. 

I'm happy about my new findings, but when it comes to try new suggestions or tips, I'm always game.

Did you guys find lately any idea or product that 'rocked your beauty world'? 


4 comments

  1. I missed your blog, I´m adding you to my link love list, don´t know why it took so long:) this creme is actually one I haven´t tried! Will do, have heard raves everywhere! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, Elsa! I love it. You should market that lip scrub:) I'm going to try it for sure.
    Lucky for me, I love plain water but this is fabulous for someone who struggles with it and lemon is so good for detox too. I actually juice lemons sometimes.
    As for the Chanel foundation...need some now. Sounds magical. My face is so damn finicky!
    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon + lime water...ok, I'm listening. That sounds good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So agree about the lemon and lime water:) I drink it all the time as well. It's wonderful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top