2013...It's Been Real!

Well, guys, it is that time of the year. We're about to say good-bye to 2013 and I can't help but making a quick balance of the past twelve months.
 
Much like 2012, I can't say that this year went by fast -in a good way.
It was a year full of new things, growth, strong contrasts and interesting paradoxes.
2013, you have been good to us! You gave me a little bit of everything: pleasant surprises, unavoidable disappointments, hospital times, a heartbreaking loss, great trips, quality time with my loved ones and breathtaking DVD marathons of Breaking Bad.
 
However, my biggest achievement this year -which of course, is the result of a team effort- is to have maintained this inner peace that comes from knowing that I am now at the place where I have (and want) to be. 
 
I have nothing but gratefulness for all the love, beautiful memories and invaluable lessons I experienced throughout the past 12 months.
 
2014...I'm ready. Bring it!
 
 
 


 
 

 

 

 

 
 

2 comments

  1. Happy 2014, darling1 Here's to another year of blogging friendship. Great pictures, I remember many of them from throughout the year. I always love your travel pics, and the lovely pics of you and Michael.
    Love your trench by the way!

    XO, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2014 doll!! I hope it's a year full of happiness, love and adventure!! These are beautiful pictures!! Thank you for the sweet words doll, I appreciate them very much!! Lots of love & hugs to you!! Besos!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top