Have An Awesome Weekend! (Ten Links Friday)

Inspired Magz

Happy Friday amig@s! What a tragic week. Words just fall short to express the sadness and impotence about the Orlando's massacre. My prayers go to the victims' families and loved ones. 

Super cute DIY present for Father's Day (Martha Stewart)
Jaw-dropping (boat!) house tour in Berlin  (FvF)
If you are serious about blogging, do yourself a favor and read Johanna's post(101 Things I Love)
This 60-Second quiz reveals your perfect career path (I'm #3!!!) (Mind Body Green)
Megan Silianoff's road to success is so empowering and inspiring. (The Everygirl)
Amy Schumer and Anna Wintour switch jobs. Hillarious! (Vogue)
How 7 female leaders spend their first hour at work (My Domaine)
What a beautiful two-part travel post (Could I Have That?)
Are you an ambivert? (Inc.)
Michelle Obama and Oprah 'mano a mano' (Elle)

Have a safe and happy weekend! 






No comments

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top