Three Summer Dresses



This Summer I am determined to show off my legs more often. To accomplish this goal, I rounded up a few cute and versatile dresses that can help me navigate the warmest season of the year with ease and style. 

Zara
I'm always drawn to 'all things stripes', especially t-shirts and sweaters. It's a matter of time before I take this passion a little further. This Zara dress is a throw-on-and-go option that makes you look totally put together, thanks to the boat neck and elbow sleeves. Perfect for day time, from the beach to running errands, playdates and anything in between.

Mango
I could have this one from Mango in high rotation all Summer long. It's timeless, figure-flattering and really easy to dress up and down. Pair it with cognac-colored sandals or throw in a statement-necklace to up the ante. It comes in more colors too.

Zalando
We visit my mum in Spain in less than two weeks. Chances are she agrees to babysit and Michael and I can squeeze one or two date nights into our holiday schedule. So I started visualizing myself painting the town red on an effortlessly feminine and breezy floral dress like this from Mint&Berry via  Zalando. Why not?!

How do you like Summer dresses? Any fool-proof rule you follow to look put together while dealing with high temperatures?

Thanks for reading! 




6 comments

  1. Oh yes to summer dresses and the Mango one is totally me. I love dresses that are easy to wear and an A-line cut. Have a beautiful day, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE dresses for Summer! Thrown on and go :) Love that striped dress from Zara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds...we wrote about the same topic today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, totally love the striped dress too;) These are all super cute!
    Question for ya???? I feel like all things Zara run super small. Have you had that experience? I love the pieces from Zara but I'm always afraid to order something bc I won't fit in it. Any tips on sizing?
    XO, Gina
    www.classyeverafterblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see you blogging again! Love your pics - I am all about the stripes so I'm kinda in love with that one!

    Emma | www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripe version! Great neckline!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top