Have A Cool Weekend! (Ten Links Friday)

Source

Happy Friday, amigos! It's been extremely hot this week here in Bonn and this weekend we're supposed to reach 100 F degrees! I don't think we will leave the house before 4pm. Have a cool weekend! 


Do you talk too much? (Harvard Business Review)
The Charisma effect (The Atlantic)
Be a Super Woman, not Superwoman (Huffington Post)
Great ideas to create your online portfolio  (The Everygirl)
I've been loving the Pocket PMF lately! (Garance Doré)
A jaw-dropping house tour in Brooklyn (The Cut)
Exciting updates on the emoji repertoire coming up (Engadget)
Made me laugh  (Everyday People Cartoons)
In which James Corden out-Britneys Britney (Elite Daily)
And speaking of...Happy Bday! (People)



1 comment

  1. Great links, Elsa. That Super Woman piece is one I should read over and over and over. I need to stop obsessing about being thinner. GRRRR.
    XO! Gina
    www.classyeverafterblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top