Have A Great Weekend (Ten Links Friday)

Source

Hi there! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm finally getting my German driver's licence. One of the German administration's requisites to validate my US driver's license is to take a first aid course. And that's what I'll be doing tomorrow all day! Yay! Have a great weekend!  




-Great wardrobe options for the office (J.Crew)
-Awesome career tips ( Cup Of Jo)
-The big impact of small talk (The Atlantic)
-Creamy goat cheese and shrimp pasta...Yum! (What's Gaby Cooking)
-HelloVote is changing the way people vote (The Zoe Report)
-Just for fun: Which TV relationship are you? (Pure Wow)
-Healers I'm so into this! (Mind Body Green)
-How emotionally intelligent people handle toxic people. Preach. (Talent Smart)
-Wow...Miley broke it down at Jimmy Fallon's (Huffington Post)
-....and of course, Brangelina no more ...(NY Times)

1 comment

  1. Love this...haven't read Cup of Jo in ages. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top