Saturday Morning At Coconut Grove Farmers' Market

This certainly is one of the most fun ways to kick off the weekend  'organic style.' 

Coconut Grove holds the most popular Farmers' Market in Dade County, and I drove there on Saturday morning to get vegetables and fruits for the week. 

Oh joy! I usually spend minimum an hour going through the diverse range of gorgeous products. Judge by yourself:







Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Since I usually cook at dinner time, I bought some green beans, red pepper and onions to prepare delish roasted vegetables, as well as spinachs -my favorite green for fresh salads. The strawberries and blueberries are part of my breakfast power smoothies. 



It looks like someone was shooting a reality show. I don't recognize this lady. Do you? In any case, if she happens to become super famous, remember that you saw her HERE first...


Do you guys enjoy Farmers' Markets as much as I do?

4 comments

  1. Aww, I love shopping at farmers market too. It's always so nice to stroll around outside on a nice morning. That's so funny to see someone videotaping there. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Farmers' Markets too and this looks like a great one - I always end up spending an absolute fortune on fresh produce and panic about trying to use it all up!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love me a good farmer's market I do - used to go to a fantastic one in Notting Hill, back in London.

    I should try and find a new one here in Hong Kong, but I think it'll be full of chicken feet and other inedible 'delicacies'...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your photos !! amazing post, and really great blog :)
    What do you think, of following each other ?
    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top