J. Crew Gem: You're Beautiful, And You're Mine!



I'd been eyeing the classic J. Crew pavé link bracelet for a while now, and last Thursday I finally made it mine. It is even more beautiful in real life! Sophisticated, chic and versatile, the bracelet represents the perfect staple jewelry piece that ups the ante of almost any look. I've been wearing it with a few bangles and my beloved Omega vintage from the early seventies -my mother passed it on to me, but that's another story.

My babies! 
Power bloggers Emily and Blair, some of the best contemporary ambassadors of the all-American chic style, have delivered  plenty of perfect examples of how to combine this piece: 

Source 
Source
Source 

Source







This girl right here will be wearing the heck out of this bracelet in the future! Isn't it a beauty? 

6 comments

  1. Yay for you !
    Looks gorgeous - I wish you many happy wearings :)

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Do posts some photos of you sporting it... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I have that bracelet too!!! Courtesy of Emily and Blair, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok! now I'm fascinated with it!, and here I was so happy without even knowing about that beauty existence...and now it becomes my latest crush! You are definitely a bad influence, Elsa! (y como siempre, las "malas influencias" son la mejor compañía! jeje!
    My apologies for being a bit absent, my friend ... work, work, work ... ugh!

    A big hug!
    Besitos!

    Inés
    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I'm so happy for you:-) I love this piece and have thought of purchasing it too. It's gorgeous. Show us some pics of it on you soon!

    XO, Gina
    classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elsa,

    I just got mine recently too and love, love, love it! Agree with Gina, you must show us some pictures of you wearing it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top