Let The Christmas Countdown Begin! Have A Great Weekend!

Source

Yes, we can!
 
Well, Christmas is just five days away. Time flies. Let's enjoy these days prior the big celebrations, and may the spirit of Christmas fill our hearts with joy and love.
 
This weekend we'll be celebrating the 'New German Year': Yes, on December 22th is going to be one year since I landed in Dusseldorf airport to start a new live in this country. I can't say it went by fast -in of course the best possible way.
 
As I always say, nothing as empowering as the feeling that you are at the place where you have/want to be.
 
Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments

  1. I hope you have a wonderful celebration time doll, sounds beautiful!! I agree with you, it is empowering to be right where you want to be :))) xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top