Have A Peaceful Weekend (Ten Links Friday)



Source

Happy Friday! Today we woke up, yet again, to tragic news. My prayers go to the victims' families.
Have peaceful weekend, amigos!

Turning anxiety into success (Camille Styles)
Is she the world's best latte artist? (Mashable)
Show your true colors (Cómo Como)
I think Lucía will like this recipe (Pure Wow)
The 2 cheapest days of the week to fly (Smarter Travel)
Mick Jagger expects baby #8 with Melanie Hamrick (Daily Mail)
Arianna Huffington's take on the Pokemon thing is SOLID (Jezebel)
Do's and dont's of pitching (Heymama.Co)
Jenna's picks (J.Crew)
Viva Portugal  (CNN)





1 comment

  1. ooh, that zuchinni rice looks delicious. I'll be trying that for sure. Also, Jenna's picks surprised me a little this time...a little different, but cool. No doubt, she can make anything look amazing.
    hope you are having a wonderful week so far, Elsa!
    XO,Gina
    www.classyeverafterblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top