If I Was A Rich Girl...

Last Friday, MegaMillion Jackpot reached a new world record, hitting $640 millions...how crazy is that! Did you guys have any luck?

I am a firm believer that the most rewarding things in live cannot be bought -friends, love, inner peace...They may have a price, but it's not about money.

That being said, every time I read something like this new Jackpot record, I cannot help but fantasizing about what I would do with that kind of money. Once I figure out how to take care of the people I love, and also make sure that I create viable ways to improve more people's life (creating jobs, investing on charities and health care research for instance...), I would definitely indulge myself with some toys...Let's dream a little bit, shall we?

Real Estate:

Loft in Soho, NYC

Malibu Beach House I still think that it doesn't get any cooler than this!


Country house in Asturias. Nothing like recharging batteries at home!


London flat:  Chealsea or High Kensington would be my favorite areas


Travelling Around The World:

Just to be able to spend a couple of months per year travelling around the world sounds like paradise to me. Here you have some of my favorite destinations -for starters!

1. Australia- New Zealand- Bali


2. South Africa

3. Hong-Kong, Beijing, Thailand


4. Peru, Chile, Isla de Pascua

5. Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil


Living 'The Life':

Ski in Saint Moritz


Summer cruises along the Mediterranean: Greece, Turkey, Italy, Baleares...


Shopping sprees across Paris' Faubourg Saint-Honoré


Luxurious spa treatments


Toys:

Patek Philippe
Diamonds




Chanel Flap Bag



So, do you ever fantasize about winning the lottery? If so, what 'toys' would you get?










3 comments

  1. oh yes! I would go to alll those places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was on everyone's minds over the weekends and who am I to argue with your vacation aspirations. I'd go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often daydream about winning the lottery. A Chanel 2.55 bag would be my first splurge!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top