Madewell Personal Reward



I've been exercising and watching the diet for the last weeks, and I promised to reward myself with a little shopping spree the moment I saw the scale going down a bit. This morning, I found out that I dropped a few pounds, so as soon as I left the office, I headed to Lincoln Rd, to hit Madewell

I had spotted a few tops online, and to my surprise, I found them in the store at a reduced price! That's what I call a good start of the week!



What I like the most about the tops are their versatility: I can pair them with skinny jeans, denim cut-off, shorts or little skirts

Are you Madewell fans? Do you usually reward yourself with some treats when you achieve some goals? 

6 comments

  1. Well done on your weight loss, I need to spur myself into action! Maybe a little reward is the incentive I need...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their tops as well and the dotty one is simply adorable - love! Happy Tuesday, sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I LOVE Madewell, and I am loving that polka dot shirt! Congratulations on losing the weight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to you! Always a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on realizing your fitness goals! New clothes are always deserved. Thanks also for your well-wishes for Lynnie. Relaying them to her on her honeymoon. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your weight loss! It isn't easy to do, and you so deserved to shop!! Love your Madewell picks. Great minds think alike:-) I'm just reading your last two posts now, and seeing that we both posted about versatility. This is a major focus of mine now. Good stuff...
    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top