Sweet Anniversary Present!

As you might know, my boyfriend and I celebrated our first anniversary on July 3th. 

As we both love travels and photography, and also, since we are now doing the long-distance thing -meaning that there's an inherently strong travelling component on the relationship- I thought that a Pinhole Press photobook, documenting our first year together through our best pics, would make the perfect anniversary present. And I was right! The final result was as romantic, emotional, entertaining and beautiful as the relationship itself!


I first found out about this company on Jo and Melissa's blogs. Actually my parents have been doing photobooks of their vacation trips for a few years now.

Most of us grew up with old-school albums containing paper pics. It's so nice that companies like Pinhole Press merge the best of both words: digital files in an album format.

I hope to be able to make more of those in the future...

How about you guys? Do you like those photobooks?

5 comments

  1. Congrats!!

    XO,
    Elizabeth
    www.tonicofwildness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congratulations on your first anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photo books! Where do you get your's printed?

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top