Have A Great Weekend! (Ten Links Friday)

Source

Happy Friday amigos! Today is the first anniversary of my dad's passing. We miss him every day and we hope he is up there, happy, in peace and taking care of us, like he has always done. Te queremos, papi! 




Have a great weekend!

-Yeap, my country is that beautiful (The Everygirl)
-Really digging this over-the-knee boots look (Camille's Style)
-New e-mail etiquette (The Atlantic)
-Essencial oils and their emotional benefits (The Chalkboard)
-Hmmm wrong...(Mashable)
-The secret to great public relations (Inc.)
-Sunday meal planner. I'm one of those (Huffington Post)
-Explaining climate change to kids (Goop)
-Much needed...(Darling)
-Ah...if only I had 8 million dollars (Domino) 

No comments

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top