Saturday Breakfast At The Grove Isle Hotel

One of my most recurrent New Year Resolutions is to try to do something different every week.

I heard about the Grove Isle Hotel for the longest time, yet, I never had the chance to go...until yesterday!

The mother of one of my best friends is in town, and we decided to organize a breakfast in that place on Saturday morning to catch up. Oh boy! What a great time we had: The location, the food, the ambiance...and I would also highlight the great sculptures perfectly integrated with nature. Everything contributed to make the get together so special...like every one should!








Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend!

2 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love the name of yours, reminds me of Breakfast at Tiffany's type of girls (aka my favorite movie)

    XO,
    Elizabeth
    www.tonicofwildness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh la la! Looks like you had the perfect Sunday! I'm so jelly and hope you're week is going just as well!!

    xoxo

    ~Meghan

    Voila-Meghan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top