One Of The Best Ceviches I've Ever Had!

Last Saturday night, I had dinner with some girlfriends at Jaguar, in Coconut Grove. I had heard wonders about the place, and now I can say that the food totally lives up to its reputation.

I took my time deciding what to have, as all the options looked delish. My final choice, Ceviche Los Cabos (Pacific Swordfish, Red Onions, Jalapenos, Cilantro, Lime and Olive Oil), was right on: one of the best Ceviches I ever had. 



Even though I am not an expert on the matter, Peruvian food is definitely one of my favorite Latin cuisines. It took me a while to embrace the particular Ceviche flavour -it was not love at first bite. But now I find it delicious.

Do you guys like Peruvian food? 

4 comments

  1. I have never tried Peruvian food. And to be honest I am not very experimental when it comes to food. I am sure most of my friends are not all that excited about going out to eat with me at least when it comes to choosing a restaurant. I am glad you had a fun time out with your friend.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ceviche!! Sounds like a tasty treat! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried Peruvian food either but think I will now - hope you enjoyed your night out xx

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top