Secret Places

This is the suggestive name of one of the coolest websites I came across lately. Eugenia Silva just dropped that name in her blog and I'm all over it.  

Secret Places  features the most unique selection of boutique hotels all over Europe, Morocco and Brazil. The user can browse options per budget (starting at 50 Euros/65 USD per night) or interest (fine cuisine, history, business, kids friendly...), which makes the process much easier, convenient and productive.

Source
Source
Source
A pure treat for the senses, right?







6 comments

  1. I would LOVE to lie in a place like that right now instead of sitting here working!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, wouldn't mind being in one of these places :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started working and I need a vacation already.. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I need to check this out! That first one looks amazing (well, they all do)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet there are some great spots on the website-will check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top