Asturias: Gijon, Oviedo, Home, Sweet Home

Happy Monday! Here you have the last installment of the post series documenting our trip to Spain back HOME! 

You'll see here pics of my hometown Gijon, Asturias' capital Oviedo and also a few shots of la finca, our beloved country house that has always represented for us a true oasis of peace, love and positiveness. 

Yeap, that's where I'm from!
The harbour by the Old City area
Snapshots of Cimadevilla
Iglesia de S.Pedro

Yay, my former school! Colegio Santo Angel!
Playa de San Lorenzo -at the far left hand side, Iglesia de San Pedro
Palacio de Revillagigedo

Dinner with Michael, my brother Pedro and Carla, my best friend from Law School, whom I hadn't seen for years!

Oviedo Cathedral, a massive historic landmark of the city
My guys in one of Oviedo's charming corners
The three of us killing time in a bar as it was raining cats and dogs outside. Yes, welcome to Asturias, baby!
Parque de S. Francisco, Oviedo's very own Central Park ;)
Woody Allen fell in love with the city. So much so, Vicky Cristina Barcelona was partially shot there. And this is how Oviedo wanted to tribute the iconic filmmaker. 
The contrast of historic buildings and modern sculptures adds to the city a very unique vibe!

Ahhh....the views from our bedroom. Home sweet home!
Welcome home dinner!
The views from the living room. Our apple trees under Asturian sunset!

Maria del Pilar was the name of my late grandmother. Her magnificent presence, love and strength is still with us!
Can't wait to go back!

Hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading! 

3 comments

  1. These pictures are gorgeous, Elsa. Your home town is so stunning...I want to go there.
    You look amazing in all the pictures. Love your outfits too, and for what my opinion is worth...you can totally do outfit posts and rock them!!!!
    Luv ya
    XO,Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing... #2 & 5 are the two I actually ordered. Great minds think alike:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all your travels. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top