Feeling The Heat? Three Ideas For Refreshing Salads

Summer has finally arrived here in Bonn. During this past weekend, we had an average of 27 degrees Celsius (80 F) and it looks like the temperatures will remain that way for the next five days. It was about time!
 
One of my dietary mottos has always been 'never underestimate the fulfilling power of a good salad.' Now, when feeling the heat, these salad ideas featured in Martha Steward seem doctor recommended. Here you have my favorite three:
 
 
 
 
 
 


Orange and avocado

Nutritious, delicious, refreshing and easy to prepare. 

What's your favorite Summer salad?

Credit images: Martha Steward 

1 comment

  1. Ooh, that shrimp, grapefruit, spinach salad looks amazing. I'll have to try it.

    Enjoy your summer weather over there, darling!

    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top