Weekend Getaway: Strasbourg











Aloha! Here you guys have a long overdue post about the first leg of our weekend getaway to Southern Germany. Last Saturday, we decided to drive from the Baden Baden area (Germany) to Strasbourg (France). The lovely French town came highly recommended by our friends, and, as you can see by the pics, it didn't disappoint. 

Alsace's capital offers a great touristic experience, as it might only take a few hours to walk around the town, and contemplate the wonders it has to offer: from the splendid cathedral to La Petite France neighbourhood, the canals, the medieval architecture...

It was a really nice day trip! Thanks for reading, my friends!

4 comments

  1. Love your outfit! Great picture of you and your love:)
    thanks for sharing...
    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful...the architecture. I love your polka dot tank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon, what a beautiful place and I am loving your dotty top:) Happy Monday, darling.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top