Jealous? C'MON! It's Just COMMON SENSE!

Source
I guess that there's something really wrong with the world when pictures like this one can be taken during the memorial services of one of the biggest heroes and most significant historic figures of our time.  
 
But as if the SO inappropriate behavior of  these political heavy-weights was not bad enough, it turns out that the real headline here evolves around 'Michelle Obama's jealousy!'
 
Really?
 
I would go more with embarrassment! I don't think it's cool to crack jokes or take 'selfies' at a funeral...I mean, it is just common sense!
 
Just saying...
 
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. hola, que razón tienes al decir que son inapropiadas estas fotos o reirse a carcajadas en un funeral. nada menos que de una personalidad tan grande como Mandela.
    saludso

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top