Summer Sales Picks

Happy Monday, amigos! I hope your week is off to a great start.

When it comes to sales season, there are many ways to go about it: you might have been eyeing a piece right from the beginning of the season and patiently wait until you can snag it at a fraction of the original price, you may just search for specific updates -a maxidress, a new pair of shorts...- or just go with the flow and let retailers surprise you. Regardless of what your goal is, it's always worthy to do some research and embrace the low prices to refresh your wardrobe with a few new additions. 

As for me, I'm looking now for highly versatile staples, flattering and easy to dress up and down. Here you have my picks  (all of them under 20 Euros!)

Long-sleeve tunic (Mango)
LBD (Mango)
Striped top (Massimo Dutti)
Nude blouse (Zara)
White scalloped top (H&M)
Cargo pants (Massimo Dutti)
Maxi dress (ASOS)

What are you guys getting these days? Thanks for reading! 

1 comment

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top